John Von Essen on 6 Aug 2008 20:58:00 -0700

Re: [PLUG] ISP's

My company also provides it: www.quonix.net

Its not formally listed as a service online, but does exist. $60 a year,
paid annually. POP3 Email account with domain support, webmail, and SSH
access (Pine, mutt, lynx, etc.,.). Includes fully customizable spam
filtering and quarantine trap GUI.

We probably have 20 or so people who use it (mostly from Netaxs), just
sort of spreads by word of mouth.

-john