Adam J. Zion on 7 Aug 2008 14:04:52 -0700

[PLUG] Sendmail configuration w/osTicket?

I have osTicket running on an almost-bare linux server (Xubuntu linux,
typically running w/o the GUI, on a 2.5 GHz Celeron PC w/528 MB of RAM).
While the help request page loads very quickly, it's very slow to submit
issues or changes to tickets. Since this slowdown began after I
installed sendmail, + can only presume that it has to do w/the sendmail
configuration.

Is there a recommended sendmail.cf to optimize the speed of osTicket?

-Z