Mark Baker on 8 Aug 2008 06:09:30 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Using saved Maildir with Courier in Ubuntu 8.04

I am not sure how you handle the migration of the maildir, but when you do
get your old email up and running with courier imap.  You should look into
using imapsync to transfer all your old email into your Google apps account.
I have recently migrated to Google apps myself and imapsync saved me the
hassle of using 2 imap accounts.

Mark