Kevin Valentine on 8 Aug 2008 17:15:23 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Free Edutainment Software

JP Vossen wrote:
> I finally got around to making a short list of "Free Edutainment
> Software" at http://www.jpsdomain.org/linux/edutainment.html.  There's a
> lot of good stuff for little kids, and amazingly most of it even runs on
> Windows.  I've been meaning to do a quick list for a while and finally
> got around to it.  Let me know of anything else that's good and I'll
> (eventually) add it.
Thank you for providing all those links!  I just used some of the
applications with my 2 year old daughter.  She's still too young for
most of them but was able to play with a few.  So far we've used the
ChildsPlay and GCompris suites.  I'm looking for more in her age group.
Will let you know if I find any good ones.

-kevin