Michael Leone on 10 Aug 2008 18:21:40 -0700

Re: [PLUG] PLUG messages as false spam

Eric wrote:
> I run my email through gmail for the same reason and as I've seen no
> PLUG email gets tagged as spam... well maybe one in the last year.

(almost) +1

I run my domain via Google Apps, which uses gmail spam filtering. And
while I see the occasional PLUG posting marked as spam, it's certainly
not "frequent". Then again, nor is it just once in the last year.

Maybe 1 or 2 a month, on average.

--
Michael J. Leone                  Registered Linux user #201348
<mailto:turgon@mike-leone.com>

"My friends say I'm crazy and I agree,
But thats okay cause thats the way I like to be"
             -- "Hey, Girl", O.A.R.