Alex Valentine on 11 Aug 2008 20:35:04 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Replacing a Series 1 Tivo with MythTV?

HD is a mess right now in the DIY market. I evaluated all the options
last year after being a big myth proponent for years, and I  ended up
getting a Tivo HD with no regrets.

  I'm really happy with the Tivo HD + Cable Cards + FIOSTV. Its not
cheap, but if your willing to spend the money, its the best HD option.

Alex Valentine
http://www.alexvalentine.org