Alex Valentine on 25 Aug 2008 08:27:06 -0700

Re: [PLUG] PLUG Logo! And LinkedIn

Wow, this discussion is absolutely nuts. Lets overthink the simple act of
posting a basic graphic on a website.

Throw it up on the server, pick CC licensing, and call it a day..

I'm sure PLUG subscribers really enjoy getting 30+ emails arguing over the
licensing procedure for a simple modification to the tux logo, while a
bunch people wearing tinfoil hats endlessly speculate about highly
unlikely legal ramifications.