Elizabeth Bevilacqua on 30 Aug 2008 06:04:41 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Meeting Sept6 BerkeleyTIPGlobal-USA - Stallman Torvalds Debconf Akademy...

John,

The Philadelphia area Linux Users Group (PLUG) is not interested in
taking part in these sessions. Please stop sending these to our
mailing list.

If you're seriously interested in developing a partnership with our
group please email me directly to discuss, your unsolicited emails are
currently striking our members as being quite spammy and undirected.

Thanks.

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com