Elizabeth Bevilacqua on 30 Aug 2008 06:40:06 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Meeting Sept6 BerkeleyTIPGlobal-USA - Stallman Torvalds Debconf Akademy...

On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 9:04 AM, Elizabeth Bevilacqua
<lyz@princessleia.com> wrote:
> If you're seriously interested in developing a partnership with our
> group please email me directly to discuss, your unsolicited emails are
> currently striking our members as being quite spammy and undirected.

...and just to clarify to outside observers so no one is scared to
post stuff. This fellow has been broadcasting his messages to lugs all
over the place, doing little/no research into lug organizations (or
even if his post is remotely on-topic/appropriate). My attempts to
contact him directly have been ignored, a couple people on list have
asked me about his mails. Hence the public LARTing.

I think he means well, but spam-like postings and being unresponsive
to attempts at contact just isn't the best way to promote your
project... :)

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com