James Barrett on 2 Sep 2008 09:17:39 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Digital Mistakes & PLUG Business

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 9:44 PM, Art Alexion <art.alexion@verizon.net> wrote:

> Uh-oh...
>
> Potential employer reading my posts:
>
> "He asks so many stupid questions, he doesn't know squat!"

How about "Wow, he started off asking simple questions, but stuck with
it. Now look, back in March he posted a question asking for
recomendations for Virtualization solutions."

Mind you, not only does it show a great amount of good about someone
when they stick around for years without giving up, it shows the
tremendous amount of good done through PLUG when someone asks a
thoroughly technical question and they get a moderate amount of
support for it.

> "Maybe I'll offer him the job of Vice President!"

... ART ON THE BALLOT IN 2012!  November 2012 will be an ALEXION to remember!

Oh, and if anyone was wondering,

http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&q=site%3Alists.netisland.net%2Farchives%2Fplug%2F+jadoba

I spent about 20 minutes looking for posts in which I said something
stupid.  I know they're out there somewhere!

--
Jim