Chad Waters on 2 Sep 2008 07:34:12 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Digital Mistakes & PLUG Business

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 2:45 PM, Brian Vagnoni wrote:

> Right now the archives are open to every bot and search
> engine out there. I would like to see that changed in a
> way that would asure that only a list registered human
> was reading the information.

A few years ago I made a proposal that email addresses be obscured as
I was accustomed to before I moved up here (
http://www.novalug.com/node/4 ). I would prefer it solely to offer
some protection against spam harvesters. It was received with mixed
results: I guess there are pros and cons to either side.

Other than that, I have no problem with my posts being publicly
accessible, although I wish I could take back a few typos.

-C