schwepes on 1 Sep 2008 12:16:00 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Digital Mistakes & PLUG Business

On Mon, 1 Sep 2008, Brian Vagnoni wrote:

> (Puts body armor on to prevent head from being bitten off)
>
> :-)
>
> Not sure whether I can do this here or at the meeting.
> As always I encourage discussion as there is nothing
> personal here nor should anyone ever take anything I
> write as a personal attack. I assure you my heart just
> isn't in that place>
> I would like to put forth a motion with regard to way the
> content of the list archives are handled.

Interesting and actually sad.  We should not have to shield our
personal opinions as that is the dread founders' meaning when they
said that we should have the freedom that our pa[ers would not be
searched in the Constitution.  And this group provides a certain
experience that needs to be open so that people with similar
problems as those described and solved herein can have the experience
open and gratis.
bs