Eugene Smiley on 3 Sep 2008 12:38:07 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Windows version of the Key ring

Mark Baker wrote:
> Does anyone know of a good, maybe open source, application that acts the
> like Ubuntu Key ring for windows?  I have seen a few come through on ads
> and other materials like that, but nothing that I felt was from a
> trusted source.

If you are referring to gpg then you can get a windows version of gpg online.
It's CLI based just like the *nix versions and has Windows graphical programs
just as the *nix versions do.

http://www.gnupg.org/download/
http://www.gnupg.org/related_software/frontends.en.html