Michael Leone on 3 Sep 2008 12:43:15 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Windows version of the Key ring

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 3:36 PM, Eugene Smiley <eug+plug@esmiley.net> wrote:
> Mark Baker wrote:
>> Does anyone know of a good, maybe open source, application that acts the
>> like Ubuntu Key ring for windows?  I have seen a few come through on ads
>> and other materials like that, but nothing that I felt was from a
>> trusted source.
>
> If you are referring to gpg then you can get a windows version of gpg online.
> It's CLI based just like the *nix versions and has Windows graphical programs
> just as the *nix versions do.
>
> http://www.gnupg.org/download/
> http://www.gnupg.org/related_software/frontends.en.html

I've used the GPGee one before, and was pleased. And Enigma is a good
plugin for Thunderbird, for email-related GPG operations.

--
Michael J. Leone, <mailto:turgon@mike-leone.com>

"Sometimes your lack of sympathy gets hard to explain,
So on your mask of make-up you just paint a little parody of pain"
 "When You Were Young", Del Amitri