K.S. Bhaskar on 15 Sep 2008 11:09:20 -0700

Re: [PLUG] GT.M+PIP Technology Exchange

The web page has been updated this morning with details of the
program.  As you can see, we have presentations on interesting topics
including object encapsulation, web enablement, building Ajax
applications and more.  I hope you are able to attend.

Regards
-- Bhaskar