Elizabeth Bevilacqua on 27 Sep 2008 12:10:09 -0700

[PLUG] OT: Free 19" and 21" CRT Monitors

Not sure how useful these are to anyone now that most of us have gone
flat panel, but we have the following we're trying to get rid of:

2 Dell branded Sony Trinitron 21" Monitors
1 Sony Trinitron 19" Monitor

These are heavy CRTs that I'd probably either need folks to pick up
from my home in Schwenksville or at Michael's office in Huntington
Valley, email me offlist for arrangements.

If I've got no takers they'll just be going to donated to a non-profit
tech warehouse or be sent to a hardware recycling place.

Cheers,

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com