K.S. Bhaskar on 2 Oct 2008 06:23:06 -0700

Re: [PLUG] eeePC partitioning suggestions

Start with http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dd5f3337_65c2z8vq - I have a
minor tweak I plan to make to give the swap partition the same UUID
every time which may speed up reboots slightly, but otherwise that's
what I do.

Regards
-- Bhaskar

[KSB] <...snip...>