Carl Bullard on 20 Oct 2008 04:17:58 -0700

Re: [PLUG] BASHing, DASHing, and heckling JP, et al

I'd be very interested in a PLUG that meets in Abington/Willow Grove
as I'm right around the corner from Michael's office apparently.  Also
we're trying to get a Bucks County LUG started maybe we can combine
efforts and make it Philly LUG N/E or something.

Carl

On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 8:42 PM, Art Alexion <art.alexion@gmail.com> wrote:
> The giant in Willow Grove has a public meeting room as well. That said,
> Huntingdon Valley works much better for me than Plymouth Meeting.
>
> --
> Art Alexion
> Sent unsigned from an iPod. That's the reason for the top posting as well.
> On Oct 18, 2008, at 7:47 PM, "Michael Bevilacqua" <michael@bevilacqua.us>
> wrote:
>
> On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 7:18 PM, jeff <jeffv@op.net> wrote:
>>
>> I am looking to drum up support for PLUG Abington (would that be
>> Central?).
>
> That would be North. And yes, I have to agree that a PLUG chapter in the
> North East area would be great *if* enough people would attend. Although,
> North was created for this reason, which is currently Core Dial in Plymouth
> Meeting - very convenient - right off the Turnpike Norristown exit. However,
> I was surprised at the amount of people that showed up for free 21" monitors
> at my office in Huntingdon Valley (Willow Grove area) that last time around.
> I often wondered how many were working local to me and would participate in
> a meeting if one was held more convenient to their daily route. Many of
> these people I would love to see show up for a PLUG meeting.
>
> I can offer meeting space at Digital Wave Technologies, Inc, my place of
> business at Mason's Mill Business Park, once a month if so desired. We have
> a projector, conference room and lots of chairs. WiFi, tons of parking and a
> very good location traffic wise. We are about three blocks from many great
> restaurants (Bertucci's Pizza, Calahans, etc..) for after meeting chats. I
> am also intrested hearing about other locations available in this area.
>

> --
> Michael D. Bevilacqua
> michael@bevilacqua.us

Carl