Art Alexion on 20 Oct 2008 04:51:42 -0700

Re: [PLUG] BASHing, DASHing, and heckling JP, et al

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 7:17 AM, Carl Bullard <carlbullard@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd be very interested in a PLUG that meets in Abington/Willow Grove
> as I'm right around the corner from Michael's office apparently.  Also
> we're trying to get a Bucks County LUG started maybe we can combine
> efforts and make it Philly LUG N/E or something.

If I remember correctly, the last time there was an attempted
resurrection of BCLUG, it morphed into PLUG North.  At that time
Willow Grove was mentioned as being convenient to Eastern Montgomery
county as well as most of Bucks.

artAlexion
sent unsigned from webmail interface