kamiza103 on 24 Oct 2008 09:47:20 -0700

Re: [PLUG] PDF Editing in OOo 3.0

Art Alexion <art.alexion@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm hoping that the OpenOffice extension not only allows editing, but also the
creation of form fields so that it can be re-exported as a fill-in PDF.
I'm not sure if OOo can create form elements, but some free Web-based editors can.

A feature that might be nice in a PDF editor is the break-apart function in Flash.  It can take a selected part of an image and automatically break apart elements of it, such as letters. Well, I'd have to think about that more. heh

Enjoy MLB with MAJOR.JP! Ichiro, Matsuzaka, Matsui, and more!