Casey Bralla on 20 Nov 2008 18:03:49 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Thunderbird [extreme] Weirdness

This sounds like a series of annoyances I've had with IMAP using KMail.  I
think the server and the client get out of synch.  Closing and re-starting
the client usually helped me.

--

Casey Bralla
Chief Nerd in Residence