Glenn Kelley on 9 Dec 2008 21:06:50 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Brute force SSH attack confounds defenders

John

I love that idea.

I wonder is this somethign we could start and push for?
Maybe even if it was just something that we did locally - it might grow.

Push it out to other locations - even maybe make a few packages for
common firewall apps such as PFSense
Simple XML might be nice

I can host if your interested - not sure how to go around making the
beast however
but I love the idea

Glenn