Gordon Dexter on 9 Dec 2008 21:28:48 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Brother MFC-9840CDW & Linux

Thank you for the great summary.  Your results are almost exactly the
same as mine with the HL-4040cn that I mentioned on the list earlier.  I
even had the same issue with AppArmor.  Glad to know it worked out
great, and glad to know Linux support is so close to being at the same
level as OS X/Win.

--Gordon