jonathan on 12 Dec 2008 14:13:55 -0800

Re: [PLUG] OT: hw repo (was What to do w/ 3-yr-old outboard CD burner?)

It's the quantity that makes this problematic.  I've collected so much
debris over the years, I don't know where to start with listing it. This is
precisely why it hasn't found it's way on freecycle yet.  On the other hand,
when I see someone looking for something I have on freecycle, I offer it up.

Maybe we should schedule an annual (or more frequent) hardware swap meet.

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org
[mailto:plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org] On Behalf Of Casey Bralla
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 5:06 PM
To: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List
Subject: Re: [PLUG] OT: hw repo (was What to do w/ 3-yr-old outboard CD
burner?)

Jonathan, why not just announce your pile of old junk on this list and ask
if
anyone wants to come get it?

Even though I preach, teach, and generally practice the fine art of "5S", I
can't resist the siren's call of free computer junk.

Whatcha got you're trying to get rid of?   <only-half-facetious mode>When
can
I come get it? </only-half-facetious mode>

--

Casey Bralla
Chief Nerd in Residence