Ugarit Ebla on 18 Dec 2008 05:23:17 -0800

[PLUG] The wonders of WinXP

Just wanted to share with you my experience with filling up a disk on
WinXP.  Sorry this has little to do with Linux but it really surprised me.

My C: drive filled up and there were 0 kbytes available on the disk.
So I attempted to delete files, directories, uninstall applications and
none would work because I no longer had disk space!!!

Luckily this is on an iMac so I booted into Mac OS X and cleaned up the
C: drive.