Eric on 17 Jan 2009 06:41:15 -0800

Re: [PLUG] closed-source video drivers (and Mac dealers?)

jeffv@op.net wrote:
> SPEAKING OF MACS...
> I have to purchase two for a remote office.  I got them to write down exactly what they want because I wouldn't know one if it fell on me.  I'm a Dell guy but for some strange reason, they won't sell me any Macs.  Who is a large, fair Mac dealer with a good reputation?  The machines will not be connected to our WAN and the office has been advised we cannot support them, so they may or may not need support.
>
> Thanks.

For Mac equipment and service I recommend to my customers to contact:

Doug White
Matrx Systems
www.matrxsystems.com
510-359-0129.

He's in Edgemont (a little bit west of Newtown Square).
Prices are very competitive and the service is great.

Eric

--
#  Eric Lucas
#