Lee Marzke on 17 Jan 2009 21:46:01 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Recording Phone/Cellular Conversations Linux

My Asterisk system (for my office line)  answers the line, and after the
welcome
announcement says "For quality assurance purposes, This line may be
recorded"
( The stock recording )   ( Then plays music on hold while ringing or
forwarding to cell )

IANAL: But I read that a business line that plays this announcement is
able to record
incoming calls from any state legally.   The called party continuing the
call implicitly gives
their permission...

Lee