Michael Leone on 22 Jan 2009 11:15:03 -0800

Re: [PLUG] software for running a business

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 1:46 PM, jeff <jeffv@op.net> wrote:
> Chad,
>
> Slightly related:
> If you're going `legit' you may want to talk to a good accountant.  Not
> for software, but for the things you need to know (for now and the
> future).  Advice is worth what you pay for it.  Mine is free but you
> have to pay an accountant.  He will also be able to tell you what format
> he accepts electronic data in, should you choose to go with a professional.
>
> A lawyer wouldn't hurt either.

Definitely both, I think. Unless you happen to be an expert on what
legal tax forms and schedules you need to file, among many other
things. Otherwise your Senate confirmation could get sticky ...

sorry, sorry

But the accountant and lawyer advice still stands, snide current
events observations aside ...