Glenn Kelley on 23 Jan 2009 10:36:20 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Comcast and port 25

our hosting organization runs on a few ports simply due to how the
ISP's have started blocking.

We used to run 25/26 but of course some have gotten wise to that - so
now its 25/26/ and a few others
This begs me to wonder what comcast will do when they release that
fast speed stuff for business accounts later this quarter.

50/down 20up with 5 static ip's i think is supposed to be the offer.
$200 or so a month

will they block ports on there?
be really cruddy if they do.

Current business accounts however do allow port 25

Glenn