Art Alexion on 24 Jan 2009 05:44:52 -0800

[PLUG] VPN issues

Robert Spangler's suggestion on another thread reminded me to post
these questions about using vpnc.

I've been using vpnc somewhat successfully to access the servers at
work, not just for emergencies, but also to assist users with day to
day issues.

That brings up a problem because once the vpn is active, I can no
longer reach the Internet to, for example, communicate with them using
evolution/exchange.

And that brings up another problem, how do I disconnect the vpn
without brute force killing the process?

artAlexion
sent unsigned from webmail interface