Gordon Dexter on 24 Jan 2009 14:30:38 -0800

[PLUG] Cat on keyboard

I have found good OS X and Windows solutions for this, but can't seem to
find anything for Linux.  I have a cat that likes to explore my desk,
and sometimes ends up walking all over my keyboard, doing weird things
to my programs.  When I'm there I usually just press Ctrl+Alt+F1, or
unplug the keyboard, and that works okay, but I'm looking for something
more automatic.

Anybody know of any solutions to this problem?

--Gordon