bergman on 24 Jan 2009 14:40:30 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Cat on keyboard

In the message dated: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 17:30:19 EST,
The pithy ruminations from Gordon Dexter on
<[PLUG] Cat on keyboard> were:
=> I have found good OS X and Windows solutions for this, but can't seem to
=> find anything for Linux.  I have a cat that likes to explore my desk,
=> and sometimes ends up walking all over my keyboard, doing weird things
=> to my programs.  When I'm there I usually just press Ctrl+Alt+F1, or
=> unplug the keyboard, and that works okay, but I'm looking for something
=> more automatic.
=>
=> Anybody know of any solutions to this problem?

Get a dog.

Seriously, use a locking screensaver.

Mark 'lost the "T" key to my parrot' Bergman

=>
=> --Gordon
=>
=> Philadelphia Linux Users Group         --        http://www.phillylinux.org