jeff on 24 Jan 2009 15:42:47 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Cat on keyboard

Gordon Dexter wrote:
> Anybody know of any solutions to this problem?

1. flamethrower
2. there is no problem so large or small that it cannot be solved with
cee four
3. from my vet: put aluminum foil on it - cats hate foil*
4. poinsettia
5. act like a raving lunatic and scare the cat (it takes a few times)
6. distract with something more interesting
7. tell the cat you really like it when he does that
8. hard kbd cover
9. spray bottle
10. small fan, blowing on the area?

* vet told us this.  We put it on a large square of floor and found the
cat rolling around on it, having a good old time.  This is one of the
many reasons we call him Satan.

--
ThermionicEmissions  -  the blog
http://www.lockergnome.com/leftystrat