jeff on 11 Feb 2009 08:11:49 -0800

[PLUG] Tough Interview questions - candidates?

James Barrett wrote:
> provider have superb job security.  Remember that technology is
> ingrained in society.  The already crippled economy would not be able
> to function without IT, just as a city would not be able to function
> without running water.

almost related is my impression that the IT ranks are not being filled
as quickly these days as before, so there *may* be less of us about.  I
am reading that kids are not all that interested in technology; that it
is taken for granted.

Hopefully that can work for us.

--
ThermionicEmissions  -  the blog