Bill Hance on 12 Feb 2009 11:45:31 -0800

Re: [PLUG] OT (but not really): Tough Interview questions

Well, after all that, I didn't get the job anyway.

I was not discouraged or put-off by this guy's language.
I was just thinking that some people would be.

Maybe at my next interview, when I'm asked "How are you today?"

I'll reply  "I'm f#@%ing great.  How the F#$^ are you doing?"

hahaha