Jon Bringhurst on 12 Feb 2009 11:17:41 -0800

Re: [PLUG] OT (but not really): Tough Interview questions

On that note, at one of the best companies I ever worked for (in New
Mexico) the CEO and Business VP ended up having an informal drag race
on our way to lunch one day. Don't let a simple thing like that ("ass
kicking") let you be discouraged in the job. It might be the best one
you ever have.

-Jon