edmond rodriguez on 13 Feb 2009 07:39:35 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Verizon bureaucracy gone wild

Maybe their FIOS service will go the direction they have with DSL (if it is not already).   Verizon DSL no longer needs a phone service.  I have DSL from Verizon with no phone service (just a phone number ID to identify the line).