edmond rodriguez on 13 Feb 2009 09:46:50 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Internet Provider Wars, part New

While I too am sticking with an antenna right now, I am having withdrawal symptoms from the History Channel, Discovery Channel, and the likes.     I guess I'll get over it.  PBS is doing a pretty job with their 3 channels.