Michael Leone on 13 Feb 2009 09:58:06 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Internet Provider Wars, part New

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 12:46 PM, edmond rodriguez <erodrig_97@yahoo.com> wrote:
> While I too am sticking with an antenna right now, I am having withdrawal symptoms from the History Channel, Discovery Channel, and the likes.     I guess I'll get over it.  PBS is doing a pretty job with their 3 channels.

I just got one of those digital converter boxes and an antenna for my
bedroom set. No Channel 12 on the digital only transmission (yet), but
I am getting Channel 23 from Trenton. Couldn't get that with analog
OTA.