Stephen Gran on 14 Feb 2009 04:34:31 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Postfix help?

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 03:39:08PM -0500, Ezra Wolfe said:
> Hi all,
>
> Any postfix experts out there?
>
> We're runing postfix on a OSX server (not Linux, I know, but this list is
> great), and it's sending mail pretty slowly for the volume of outgoing mail
> we handle, which is probably around 100 an hour.

Taking a random stab in the dark, I am going to guess off the top of
my head that you need a clamav update, and this is the source of your
slowdown.
|  Stephen Gran                  | Limited delivery area.                  |
|  steve@lobefin.net             |                                         |