Claude M. Schrader on 13 Feb 2009 13:30:04 -0800

[PLUG] Off topic grumbles

Is anyone else bored to tears with the endless Vz vs Comcast chat on the
list these days? Maybe this discussion can be moved to a dslreports forum?
We are endlessly rehashing the same topics and accomplishing nothing.

On another note, I'd like to remind everyone that while the OTA HDTV
discussion is interesting, it is off topic and should have a properly tagged
subject line. The subject could also be altered to reflect the current
topic, not the 50-messages-ago topic. OK - I'm done now. </rant>

--
Claude M. Schrader, CCNA
http://www.linkedin.com/in/claudeschrader