kamiza103 on 15 Feb 2009 08:24:31 -0800

Re: [PLUG] A small Linux victory in the workplace

Could it also mean that Linux is being evaluated for a complete purge?  (The cloud over his head begins to pour rain on him.)

Art Alexion <art.alexion@gmail.com> wrote:
Most of our borrowers are not technical. On Friday, our General
Counsel, a frequent borrower asked us to reserve "one of the ones that
isn't Windows".

A major victory, and evidence supporting my theory that non-technical
users more readily adapt to Linux than "power users". The best part,
though, is the evidence that the *prefer* Linux.