Elizabeth Krumbach on 16 Feb 2009 17:04:07 -0800

[PLUG] [plug-announce] February 18, 2009: "zsh: My Shell Can Beat Up Your Shell" (PLUG East @ Digital Wave Technologies in Huntingdon Valley)

8""""8 8     8   8 8""""8   8""""
8    8 8     8   8 8    "   8     eeeee eeeee eeeee
8eeee8 8e    8e  8 8e       8eeee 8   8 8   "   8
88     88    88  8 88  ee   88    8eee8 8eeee   8e
88     88    88  8 88   8   88    88  8    88   88
88     88eee 88ee8 88eee8   88eee 88  8 8ee88   88
The Philadelphia Area Linux Users Group (PLUG)
cordially invites you to a PLUG East meeting,
Wednesday, February 18th 2009, 7pm EST
at Digital Wave Technologies in
Huntingdon Valley Pennsylvania

This month, we welcome Paul Snyder, who will be doing his
"zsh: My Shell Can Beat Up Your Shell" talk, which gives an
overview of zsh and compares it to various other shells.

        http://www.zsh.org/

Interested in Linux, BSD, and Free Software?  Whether you're
already an enthusiast or want to learn more, come and join
us! PLUG meetings are open to everyone, and anyone who is
curious is invited to attend.

The meeting will be at the Digital Wave Technologies office
in Huntingdon Valley Pennsylvania:

        1800 Byberry Rd.
        Building 9
        Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006

There are several buildings at the, Masons Mill II Business Park.
The meeting will be held in building 9. For driving directions,
please visit:

   http://www.phillylinux.org/locations/dwt.html

The meeting will begin at 7:00 pm and will last until around
9:00 pm.  The meeting will begin with the evening's presentation
topic and be followed by an open Question and Answer session.

For more information about PLUG, please visit our website at

   http://www.phillylinux.org