Glenn Kelley on 16 Feb 2009 17:44:23 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Public Service Announcement (Really)

you would love to see the access i get even out here in NJ with a
simple Tranzeo unit.
Ebay $225 and it works well

Consequently I have one in our own cage in 401 simply to allow me to
test out of network into our network and it grabs a signal very very
well
(actually thats a moto canopy )

glenn