JP Vossen on 18 Feb 2009 11:39:06 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Computer Repair Kit Packs Dozens of Tools in One [sorry]

 > Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 08:11:08 -0500
 > From: Walt Mankowski <waltman@pobox.com>

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 03:08:56PM -0500, JP Vossen wrote:
[...]
http://lifehacker.com/5154441/computer-repair-kit-packs-dozens-of-tools-in-one-portable-package
 > > Computer Repair Kit Packs Dozens of Tools in One Portable Package
 > > By The How-To Geek, 11:00 AM on Mon Feb 16 2009, 40,287 views
 >
 > You know, I'd decided I was going to stop whining about all the
 > off-topic posts, but even if it were available why are you posting
 > about windows repair kits to a linux mailing list?

My apologies, I agree this is OT and it was *not* intended for this
list.  The basic problem is address auto-type and not verifying the
address got me.  In other words, it was caused by me being an ID-10-T.

 > And who's Troy?

The guy on the right list who would have loved this, if I hadn't screwed
up...  He loves lists of tools...

Sorry,
JP