K.S. Bhaskar on 26 Feb 2009 09:25:45 -0800

[PLUG] Wish list for PLUG talks

Here are talks that I would love to attend if any brave volunteers
care to present:

 - Coreboot (coreboot.org)

 - Secure scripting (JP gave a great talk on scripting tricks, but how
should I go about writing shell scripts to execute in potentially
hostile environments)

 - The Tux3 file system (tux3.org)

In turn, I can volunteer to do a presentation on M/DB (see
mgateway.com - a software appliance intended to be plug-compatible
with Simple DB so that you can move applications between the cloud and
your server).

Regards
-- Bhaskar