Kam on 2 Mar 2009 05:22:33 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Trenton Computer Festival April 2009

-----Original Message-----

From:  Joe Terranova <joeterranova@gmail.com>
Subj:  Re: [PLUG] Trenton Computer Festival April 2009
Date:  Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:47 am
Size:  636 bytes
To:  "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List"<plug@lists.phillylinux.org>

> Cool, I was planning on heading out to help the NJ team anyway, a PLUG
> table, even better! Does anyone know how table placement is
> decided/such a side-by-side arrangement can be requested?

If PLUG wants a table next to ours, I can ask the organizer to do
that, and I doubt that would be a problem.

Joe Terranova

Thanks Joe! I justsent the organizer an email too. See you there...

I will get a wiki page together to coordinate the table staffing.

I am attending as a presenter for the Fedora Ambassadors but don't let that stop anyone - all distribution representatives are welcome. (I speak debian and slackware too).

--
Kam
http://kamsalisbury.com