Bob Schwier on 1 Mar 2009 12:51:14 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Trenton Computer Festival April 2009

Possibily CDs could be burned on an as by request basis?
There are situations in which the ability to download an usable ISO is
compromised.  Think of the situation where the old machine has given up
the ghost and the person must put together a new one.  This person must
have what he or she needs to reach out to the web and get the rest.
bs