Christian Betz on 4 Mar 2009 15:49:20 -0800

[PLUG] Oscilloscope software/hardware recommendations?

Hi Everyone!

I've decided to venture out of the land of software and into hardware.
I asked some of my co-workers where I could find a cheap oscilloscope
and they reminded me that I can do it in software.

So my question is: Has anyone on the list used oscilloscope software
in linux? If so, what hardware did you use with it?

One more thing: I'm trying to spend as little money as possible (who isn't?)

Christian