Eric on 6 Mar 2009 03:39:41 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Oscilloscope software/hardware recommendations?

I have not tried this but it sure looks like the minimum amount of $ investment:

    http://www.ledametrix.com/oscope/index.html

The impedance of the input is much lower than a "normal" oscilloscope and it
would be limited to audio frequencies due to the sampling rate.

Perhaps Audacity would work in place of GoldWave so you could run it on Linux
instead of having to use a Windows box.

Looks like fun... if you try it out let us know how it works!

Eric

--
#  Eric Lucas
#